Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
old hand
old hand
B
No one but you, not even Anu seems to mind.
It's just you; you, and you alone. Only you.
How could you dare? Who do you think you are?
You're insignificant, a small piece, an ism, barely afloat deep in the cold, hard, mean concrete jungle of existence.
No more, no less.
You try to run the universe, and can't even converse in universe.

Time to change stride.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I think this is a case where Ockham's Razor (the law of parsimony) applies..

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
"Me Lord" Keiva: Have you no shame? To be trying to extort a couple
hundred dollars worth of professional consultation for free as the
price of your departure is insolence in the extreme.

#75421 07/08/02 07:46 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
No, I don't think you are so dense that you do not understand what's going on. You just want to cause trouble. I will go back to your open letter to Anu Garg. You did not post that for any constructive purpose. You are a destroyer, but you are not going to destroy this board. Had you wanted to have a constructive dialog with Mr. Garg you would have posted a private message or sent him an email. But, no, you had to post that shit in public where you knew what kind of a negative reaction you were going to get. You whined like a four-year-old, help me or suffer the consequences. Well, Ken, as far as I am concerned you can take those consequences and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

And don't think you can come back under a different persona without people realizing it.

Every time you come back, whether you identify yourself as Keiva or remain anonymous, no matter what userid you are posting under, you are going to be cut off at the knees. NO ONE in a position of authority on this board is ever going to say to you, "Be nice now or you're outta here." Nor are they under an obligation to do so. All they will do is act. And whether that act is to cut off your new userid or to cut off the address from which you are posting, the result is going to be the same. You will be on the outside looking in, all the time knowing that you can no longer thrust yourself upon an unwilling audience to continue your vituperative, divisive ways.

Why do you persist in butting your head against a brick wall? Why? Go start your competing board and see how many people show up. I predict that the silence will be deafening.

And please, threaten me with a lawsuit so I have a good reason to report your activites to the Discipline Committee of the Illinois Bar Association. I am calling your bluff. You are a coward and a bully, Ken Spector. Now do as all cowards eventually do and run away from your betters.

TEd
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Keiva, and delorme, and his army of other alias handles
Creep in their petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Keiva's but a walking shadow, a poor player
Who struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

--William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act V, Scene V (in paraphrase)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,372
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,561
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,919
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith