About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#74344 06/28/02 11:00 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
tsuwm, the problems is, while this is taking place in a cyberworld, most of use live and think in the realworld, but keiva, he lives in keiva world. in keivaworld, his thread about spamming, is helpful, (not hurtful)
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=64077

and in keiva world, its ok for him to harrang us for "driving away newcomers", but his driving way both old timers and newcomers is helpful.
http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?br>Cat=&Board=wordplay&Number=52618&page=0

in keivaworld, keiva is some sort of demigod, and he gets to make up the rules, because he is so sure he knows better.
remember when he set them forth?
http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?br>Cat=&Board=wordplay&Number=52618

in keiva world, disagreement with keiva is wrong, insulting and hurtful, (and everything that drop from his is some sort of blessing..)

when keiva insisted that Daniel Pearl was "a hero" -- there wasn't going to be any dissagrement permitted..
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?at=&Board=announcements&Number=58549

In keiva world, no one was supposed to notice his rude anagram of AnnaStrophic's on line name.. because in keivaworld, he is brilliant and we are all supposed to be so blinded by his light, that we should be able to see nothing but him...

In keivaworld, its normal to cower in few when someone says drop dead, and at the same time, its also normal when cowering in fear to go 300 miles to be closer to the person who allegedly threatened you..
in keiva world keiva is alway right, and everyone else is wrong.. and as soon as you make a point, and 'prove' something... why well start the arguement all over again, and again and again..

in keiva world he is normal, to do this repeatedly for months on end.
in keiva world, it normal to encourage you wife to disavow you, lie, and prentend to be someone else..
in keiva world, we are all crazy, or worse, and keiva is right..

In keiva world, we are supposed to ignore his nasty posts, but he gets to complain, harang and harrass us forever about every little thing that bothers him, and until we grovel before him, until we kowtow before the mighty keiva, there will be no peace...

in keivaworld, keiva has isn't a human, keiva is a demi god... do you know the first commandment?
there is but one god, and keiva, you ain't him.

he is no mensch, he is less than a man.. he is a thing, for he has no soul, no goodness, he is consumed with himself. he demands, he commands, he harangs.. he uses the words "respect" but he give none.

keiva has cause months of problems and strife. he has "helpfully' started flame wars.. he has used and continues to use sock puppets.. and to lie, and claim he doesn't. because in keivaworld, its OK.

Keiva uses the same tired tricks over and over again...
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?at=&Board=announcements&Number=73423
and we'll say it again and again.. I guess that is one thing i have learned from keiva.. difference is, i tell the truth...

you'll note he never commented on my post, after he claimed not to use sock puppets, that AphonicRants was created, and was posting long befor the Keiva name was banned, that he was lying.. nor did offer any apologies, ever, for his actions...

I have made inprudent posts, and i have apologied. AnnaStrophic has apologied, Maverick, Rubrick, many in many months, have backed off.. but not keiva.. he thinks he is a law unto himself.
go away keiva. drop dead. rot in hell. you are not wanted here.

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
tswum, it to me a while to understand your 104-word sentence, but the meat of it is this:

the "nuke" .... was your "action" whatever form it may have taken, which resulted in your unwelcome return (emphasis added)

That is, you don't know what I did, but nonetheless you conclude that it must be wrongful -- and justify screaming -- because the result was unwelcome to you.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Keiva, go away. You are not welcome here. How many times have you read this in the last few weeks? Would not a normal human retreat from such a show of dislike and distaste? Why would anyone want to remain in a recreational area in which this is the sentiment? I could maybe understand if this was your job or your family you feel you are fighting for. This is not your home. You do not need this place to survive Do yourself and everyone else a favor. Unplug your computer. Forget that any of this ever existed. Play violent video games or something, but please go away and leave us alone. You are not welcome here. Don't you get it? If you don't, I would suggest that Nancy have you commited for your sake and that of your family.

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
I would suggest that Nancy have you commited

I would suggest that you retract that remark.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I will not retract it. It is my sincere belief that you need help. If you are not willing or able to do so for your own sake, your spouse has that legal right. That, sir, is a fact.

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
I don't want to be accused of practising medicine since I am no longer licensed,
but I can assure all members that Keiva is not committable. That used to be
one of my principal functions. He just has a tremendously overinflated ego,
and that is not grounds for commitment. And if he went into therapy, it
would not be long before he was treating the therapist. Maybe even curing him.

W
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
W
wwh, you write, as only you can write:

And if he went into therapy, it
would not be long before he was treating the therapist. Maybe even curing him.

...and that's one of the funniest things written today up here in I&A! We all do need a good laugh here, ya' know?

#74351 06/29/02 12:20 AM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Ogden Nash (of course ); last stanza only. The protagonist was his young daughter.

Isabel met a troublesome doctor,
He punched and he poked till he really shocked her.
The doctor’s talk was of coughs and chills
And the doctor’s satchel bulged with pills.
The doctor said unto Isabel,
Swallow this, it will make you well.
Isabel, Isabel, didn’t worry,
Isabel didn’t scream or scurry.
She took those pills from the pill concocter,
And Isabel calmly cured the doctor.

#74352 06/29/02 12:32 AM
W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear Keiva: Regrettably the pill has not yet been discovered that will cure you.

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
dr. bill said Dear Keiva: Regrettably the pill has not yet been discovered that will cure you.
dr. bill, you appear to have mis-titled your last post.
It seems that you were rejecting humor, not injecting it.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,351
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 775 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,549
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,918
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith