Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear of troy: Leave ewein out of it. She deserves our consideration and sympathy.
Stick to the point. Too many words just confuse the issue.
Keiva used extortion, and is unwelcome here.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Nancy, aka ewein, hasn't changed a bit since this started, she came into a flame war, and she is helping to keep it going
For the newbies here, take it from experience--don't get involved in this flamewar; it is hopeless and frustrating. When I first came to this site, a very wise member, Tsuwm, told me to stay out of I&A and to enjoy the rest of the site. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to him. Please listen and stay with us. With a little luck, we'll get back to words soon. Nancy

Nancy is still in here fanning the flames. the problem is, Keiva, who was banned.. And yes, she publicly posted her plea, and oh, so, humble, she apologied.. and yet, she still defends keiva posting here.
oh she calls for peace, i can do that to!

Peace, peace... let there be peace.
but there will be no peace while KEIVA is here.

Oh yes, nancy claims, i am so sorry, i won't post here... and post she does...

oh yes, nancy is good and kind, and oh so wonderful, and somehow, this place, that functioned so well, is now disfunctional... and can't we just go on..

nancy claims to see both sides..hi i am nancy, i am keiva wife, when i joined, i told lies, pretended not to know keiva, but was total supportive of him, and now, i am impartial... you can trust what i say!

say it nancy-- Keiva was banned.. he forced his way back in by threats.. he is not wanted here... and don't follow up, with but we should let him stay anyway, and just ignore him... all of his insults, and sexual slurs, and his list, and his complaints that we don't operate by his rules..cause if we just would accept keiva, and let him lord over us, it would be fine.. if we just would knuckle under, why keiva's a pretty nice guy...

i was kind and open and honest with ewein. i was repaid by lies and deciet. i have no idea is she is nice or nasty, smart or stupid. i have no basis for believing anything she says.

this past weekend, 20 + strangers met. the first 24 hours, one thing got repeated over and over again... "you sound just like you post!"

we are not perfect, or pure, or saints. but we have had on this board, and evidenced by the meeting, a level of honesty. there were no surprizes, no lasting disagreements, no stress, no strain, rather there was a level of ease, congeniality, honesty, and joy.
the people who made this board that kind of place are gone.

keiva is here by threats. nancy started here with deciet.

i suspect they are just like they post..

W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear of troy: you are ranting.

M
old hand
old hand
M
I envy of troy her experience at Wordapalooza - it sounds divine. However, I think perhaps, since it was an invitation-only party, it might be best to stop mentioning it on the board, at least on the public part of the board....I drool at the mere thought of meeting some of the wonderful people here whom I have, to date, only met "virtually." Envy envy!

I vote, publicly, for ewein (Nancy) to stay. Which of us has been the steadfast voice of reason? we all fall down. It's which of us get back up again that matters. Keiva never has. ewein was not afraid to admit she was wrong, when she was; she is a genuine linguaphile; she is a brave and generous woman; she is intelligent, quick-witted and good-hearted. I firmly believe she operates from a place of integrity now, and that that is more truly who she is, than her earlier "deception" posting as ewein without revealing her true identity.

And Bill is absolutely right: Keiva is here only by extortion. He is that lowest of scum, a blackmailer. Unfortunately, there is something else at work here: the common wisdom on blackmailers is that you don't give in to them. Now we have ample proof of the sagacity of that common wisdom. Anu should never have allowed Keiva back on the board.

All that being said, Keiva is entirely the one to blame. He is that breed of person I most despise: someone who refuses to accept responsibility for his own behaviour. Such people ought to remember that while they may think that pointing the finger exonerates them from their wrongdoing,

a) there are three fingers pointing back at them, and
b) if they are always going to blame others for their own bad behaviour, they must never take the credit for their own good behaviour.

I have spoken!

Let us go in peace to love and serve the board.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,333
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 709 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,542
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith