About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#67303 04/26/02 03:27 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Speaken of all things aminalistic - what do ya call a septic cat?
puss

Be seein ya

Anon

#67304 04/26/02 03:49 AM
G
old hand
old hand
G
I am reminded of the three most common lies told in Montana: "Yeah, this here's MY ranch," "Of course, my pickup truck's paid for," and "I was just helpin' this here sheep over the fence."

#67305 04/26/02 09:21 AM
M
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
M
a septic cat?

puss in boots?

#67306 04/26/02 11:01 AM
K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
mav, please attach a warning to your post:

Not to be read before one has eaten breakfast.

[no longer hungry -e]

#67307 04/26/02 04:21 PM
D
dxb Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D
One more to follow the animal theme, a bit long but worth it:

A farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster that he would sell.

The other farmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great rooster, named Randy. He'll service every chicken you got, no problem."

Well, Randy the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So, he buys Randy. The farmer takes Randy home and sets him down in the barnyard, first giving the rooster a pep talk.

"Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take your time and have some fun," the farmer said, with a chuckle.

Randy seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward the hen house and Randy took off like a shot. - WHAM! - Randy nails every hen in the hen house three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked. After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen, sure enough, Randy is in there. Later, the farmer sees Randy after a flock of geese, down by the lake. Once again - WHAM! He gets all the geese.

By sunset he sees Randy out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer is distraught and worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours. Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day, to find Randy still as the dead, stone cold in the middle of the yard.

Buzzards are circling overhead. The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful and expensive bird, shakes his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself."

Randy opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, "Shhhh...., asshole, they're getting closer.”

#67308 04/26/02 09:01 PM
musick Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Since nobody is following suit I provide the following links for those who need help *hirsuting their canines.

http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=wordplay&Number=14722
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=wordplay&Number=26120

Not that I didn't expect that title to drag your heads into the gutter, but.

----------------------

wwh - Tell me, how did the shag rug on the floor in the back of the van get into the header? I know there is a joke in there, somewhere!

#67309 04/26/02 09:49 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I guess that must have been a case of "What the hell?"[scratching head-e] so we just suited ourselves!

wwh - Tell me, how did the shag rug on the floor in the back of the van get into the header? My best guess would be thirty year old tequilla

#67310 04/28/02 12:01 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
A transcript of the new answering service recently installed at the
Mental Health Institute:

Hello. And welcome to the mental health hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependant, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalties, press 3, 4, and 5.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which numbers to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press--- no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 969696969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.
If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep, or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self esteem, please hang up. all of our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Suicide hot line. Please hold.

#67311 04/28/02 11:21 AM
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Apologies to the Italian's reading it
No,no.. no reason for apologizing... If I only could understand how the ortographic mistakes are referring to a supposed Italian accent, I think that I could then improve my own accent - I think that I understood "asses" for "s's"in Mississippi - but why lasta? and da tar tar?

#67312 04/28/02 06:11 PM
musick Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
... but why lasta? and da tar tar?

One guess. A mispronounced "steak OF THE tar-tar". "OF THE" being used to announce the adjectival nature of tar-tar, which only becomes necessary as one learns *english one word ata time.

The "a" is pronounced like "uh" or "um", which may be a teacher passing their own 'pausing utterance' on to the attentive student. Just another bad guess.

--------------

Dragging this back to shagging, by the ears...

What do you call 500 Indians with no nipples?

The Indian nippless 500

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,345
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (wofahulicodoc), 889 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,547
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,918
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith