Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#153386 01/29/06 10:18 PM
T
veteran
veteran
T
I dunno Homo, I enjoyed having you around because people with egos are usually entertaing, but anyone who would paraphrase Ulysess and then claim the jumbled words as his own becomes a suspect in an advanced case of incurable egoism.

It is rude to made a person read several paragraph twice only to find stupid rambling musings.

Damit Homolo, I lied when I said I had two shy proxy votes in your favor. I just wanted you to stop pouting. Now I think that an open apology to everyone here is in order if you ever hope to get your Awad approval ratings above the coveted fifty percent.

#153387 01/29/06 11:05 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I have began to stoop one rung lower than character assassinations. I am now slandering the appearance of posters' from their avatars. I have become disgusting. Contemptible. Despicable. But this monster has resulted from a failure of homeostatic coercion just as the condemned murderer on the cruciform execution gurney is martyred for the sins of a society of whose law of averages he is the inevitable aberration. I am a Pneumatic Gnostic among Hylics. A frustrated Titan on a foundering Ship of Fools. You push each other around in the dark, I shudder in the ugly light. You are grey and brown. I am garish as a poisonous insect. My posts are interesting. A coach-a-bower is certainly more interesting than "Does this telephone commercial make sense" or the question of some idiot who doesn't know how to use a thesaurus. But you all chose to ignore that thread like a group of catty schoolgirls. Why? Because if my posts are not genuinely interesting, they are wonderfully ridiculous: yes, iamkimjoochang. The man who will not admit that is funny is an old goat who knows nothing about life. I like tswum, Father Steve, Ted, themilum (because it appears his imagination has, until recently, accommodated the idiosyncrasies of genius) and a few others. But as for the rest of you (of troy, Jackie, consuelo, et al) when I read your posts I would like to ram the jagged end of a broken bottle in to my face. My grandmother has more interesting things to say than you, and she actually is an old cryptic crossword biddy (bless her soul). Seriously. Your posts bore me to distraction. And so, after all my hard work to try and bring some life to this board I must finally admit, fcuk this, it is too late: You. Are. Dead.

Last edited by Homo Loquens; 01/31/06 04:54 PM.
#153388 01/30/06 12:52 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Could I send you a bottle or two?

TEd
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I'm hoping we just got 1 Down....

formerly known as etaoin...
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Don't provoke Homo Loquens. He will make you look like a fool. Ha-ha: only if we permit it!
I am finding this very amusing, all of a sudden. Eta, let's try for 25 across, shall we?

#153391 01/30/06 10:31 AM
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Quote:

My posts are interesting. A coach-a-bower is certainly more interesting than "Does this telephone commercial make sense" or the question of some idiot who doesn't know how to use a thesaurus. But you all chose to ignore that thread like a group of catty schoolgirls. Why? Because if my posts are not genuinely interesting, they are wonderfully ridiculous: yes, iamkimjoochang. The man who will not admit that is funny is an old goat who knows nothing about life. I like tswum, Father Steve, Ted, themilum (because it appears his imagination has, until recently, accommodated the idiosyncrasies of genius) and a few others. But as for the rest of you (of troy, Jackie, consuelo, et al) when I read your posts I would like to ram the jagged end of a broken bottle in to my face. My grandmother has more interesting things to say than you, and she actually is an old cryptic crossword biddy (bless her soul). Seriously. Your posts bore me to distraction. And so, after all my hard work to try and bring some life to this board I must finally admit, fcuk this, it is too late: You. Are. Dead.

This seems, to me anyway, like a form of mental self-abuse. I'm sure you can get help for it. Somewhere else, please. As a troll you're not even a beginner.

#153392 01/30/06 10:43 AM
stranger
stranger
Quote:

I would like to ram the jagged end of a broken bottle in to my face.

Please do.

#153393 01/30/06 11:35 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
How soon do you think you might be able to shove that bottle in your face? Looking at your avatar, I would have to say it would be an improvement.

#153394 01/30/06 01:22 PM
E
addict
addict
E
Quote:

Quote:

Please do.

Whatever makes you happy, HL.

#153395 01/30/06 03:11 PM
M
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
M
Quote:

Quote:

Please do.

Can I sell tickets?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,372
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,561
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,919
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith