stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
ECHO VI? LOU MOUSY.
CEO, OH! IV SLUM YOU!
OUCH! YE SOIL OVUM!
[anagrams of 'I love you so much (so...see below**...)']
*wordsmith.org* is ndspnsbl 4-Burroughs-Cage quantum poets! Thank you for honoring us by reading this introductory post, as we are not worthy. No look away; not worthy, hideous!! [after Kramer on Seinfeld --stdvltrs]
http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/~kaler/sow/cepheus-p.html

ECHO VI? LOU MOUSY. CEO, OH! IV SLUM YOU! OUCH! YE SOIL OVUM! www.9penguinnight9.net

'I am [not] Genet' ..piff: merely a quidnunc trepidacious of fungible epicaricacious pareidolia.
#130557 07/19/04 06:16 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness

#130558 07/19/04 09:15 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
In reply to:

Faldage's better half

-->synthphamous quotation: "Odds on yet soft e'en the Moore's the half than Alf-an'-Alf's Horatio, mmm, aaarrr!?" [NB: —from little known MS "I found" near the Brooklyn Bridge's northernmost tetherstrewn-millings, and signed in the quarto prontoplate (up): 'Fond Regards to Liz Falstaff, We'll always have that first Globe night, Bill S.' --on oversign of shellscriptover for [New] LCCN: I - Hamlet Wasn't Really Dead But Next Doth Goethe to Sea d'Azure Cote (Let Gwyneth Paltrow Play Mystery Flashback Little Ophelia), A Tragedy "mmmMM..."]

ECHO VI? LOU MOUSY. CEO, OH! IV SLUM YOU! OUCH! YE SOIL OVUM! www.9penguinnight9.net

'I am [not] Genet' ..piff: merely a quidnunc trepidacious of fungible epicaricacious pareidolia.
#130559 07/19/04 11:32 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Uh-huh

#130560 07/20/04 03:39 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Excuse me, mea culpa [<--THAT's wroted in Latin and it secretly means 'I am the carrot'] Mea culpa, I thought this forum was for adult avatars. I am the carrot.
http://9penguinnight9.net/Invision/index.php?s=d73dd65b7e259366f8741f399a4fefb9&act=ST&f=2&t=4&st=0#entry8 <-- I FORBID you to click on this MachismoMachiavellianTriCups! So when your better half came onto me so stridently, I thought, well... sure there's grown folks here, past hazing and iggying and two word posts to raise their scores for some kinna awe - full - some cachet [<--THAT's a FraauUNnsaaay word, it means 'I like claret'. But no wine in here I can tell you; and... also you are ... oh, I'm so not supposed to _______ !

#130561 07/20/04 03:45 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I also would like to challenge you to a riting kontest. You pick the category and we'll hold ours, elves, up to the entire 3rd grade 4M here for inspection as to per v. vis. re., because of the fact that, hoo gets to be King of All The Black Castle Witches Goulish Forum! OK!!?? Now, this is where all the partisan m_onions come mincing in with their $00.02 chance to make Alice B. Toklas points.

#130562 07/21/04 02:21 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I am the carrot

Gu gu ga joob

#130563 07/21/04 02:41 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
 Joan was quizzical 
studied pataphysical
science in the home...

#130564 07/21/04 01:30 PM
J
veteran
veteran
J
ECHO VI? LOU MOUSY.
CEO, OH! IV SLUM YOU!
OUCH! YE SOIL OVUM!

Ecco l'è maqqos! illo mushika.
c'est, O? chaturyi get O tu?
Vey? Vos foecal boudgie?

Grain eggs wurggle spots town a-prey.
Nyusty vaggit whinkle spartacul Peshti.
Lorry in twaddage, explendice na fro.
swx sympa tryny ... &c.

Veil camera burt, Stubenloss Navlatier, Ukkaukka.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
GEICO: "you bring good news"
---------------SEED IS ABOVE--------------------
Washington, DC: BED GIG? NOUNS ROY... -- OW!

futures markets spec. position tip: BIRD EGG, UNO? OWN SOY!

from Clockwork Orange cutting room in response to
fungible line fr. Rebel W/out a C[l]ause "...so
whataya wanna do...": "DRIB NEWSY, GOGO, UNO?!!"

world news tonight with Michael Savage: BIDS GORGE ON UN YOW

the final word: I BOND OWE GUNS ORGY

how not to ask for Roy's gun: DIBS WEN GUN GOO ROY

and a final freak fungible from New Yorker cartoon man in Chinese restaurant, plate in front of him, looking at waiter with wry cynicism: YOU CALL -THIS- MOO GOO GAI PAN?

[I know, but...]

RESPOND!! you can't that is why.... J'accuse!!!
----------------------------------------------------
'Qui, I? ...am [not] Genet'...rather, a quidnunc trepidacious of fungible epicaricacious [schadenfreude? MyFavSesquiPedWord! J'accuse!!!!] pareidolia, that's it Castanza-esque baby! No, Elaine, you! Words words words! Say - who are 'y'all' people anyway?; this works for me *blush*. I, OK, I've BONDed with you... you JAMESians!
I love 'y'all' "man"! Yes: YOU! : The Lost Worder Warriors of Studiovoltaire-grihlaah!! Ahhh... you - bring - good - news... car insurance from Geico!
http://www.studiovoltaire.us
http://www.9penguinnight9.net
http://www.dbrindle.com
Chancellor Apparent / Voltaire University
http://www.dbrindle.com/voltuniv/

If I had not spelled the SUPERCOMMIXSWITCHFUNGE Shagri~* the way I did: you simples// simply would not have gOTTen it, yiw kniw? I was HELPING YOU! if that's still OK in CorpWebWeriKafkaNuts k, sorry -nets! You know that old saying, folk wisdom, "UNO BIRD... CLUMP!" ---- AAAHhhh!!

INSANE FOOLS!! Why have you not done movie lines: Maltese Falcon and RAISED the money to reshoot them -- or subtitle them visual, kinna...

I smell Money here people -- K, I've made a decision, since I'm sort of a little bit new here, I'VE READ EVERY BURROUGHS TO_E 200000 times, OK!!>>>??? I've cut them up 800000000 times Ian? OK?? so --- that is why I'm cutting 'yall' in on the money funny movie deal... FIRST FILM TO ANAGRAM-E-TAKE is The Hustler -- for the 6 yr olds (that's OK, get a lawyer though, Jackie Koonan[? sry] Law) The HUSTLER had Jackie Gleason and Paul Newman in it -- LINE *Fast Eddie to MN Fats [tight-tough pool smoke room]* =::SEED::> 'YOU OWE ME MONEY!!-@+!' becomes in the mouth of over-writ Newman *same exact scene otherwise, ya?*:

"!" YEN OWE YE MOO MU "!"
alt.: " ME!!?!!? MENU OWE? -- YOYO! "

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,271
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 members (A C Bowden), 285 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,502
LukeJavan8 9,915
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith