Wordsmith Talk

About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us  

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
If you don't want to have your comments included please feel free to leave a note and your comment will be removed.

The default answer is NO. If you do not receive explicit permission you cannot print. We are not required to tell you it's not OK.

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Faldage, are you a webmaster? I am trying to figure out if you give response for the rest of the members who gave replies on art of Jaisini?

Thank you for clearing that out.

y k-g

y k-g
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I'm just saying that using another person's writings without explicit permission is not acceptable publishing procedure.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
gleitzeit, many of us have replied NO. Please take NO as the answer unless someone explicitly tells you YES. Which I sincerely doubt. Please read Jackie's post above.

... this is a board for people to post comments abut words and language, make jokes, make friends. The idea of someone coming here for particular yet poorly-stated interests, gathering comments and then "publishing" them, goes against my idea of ethics.

B
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
B
Dear Gleitzeit

I have already told you publicly that I DO NOT WISH TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKS. REMOVING ME IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, NOT MINE.

Quite apart from anything else, the number of hits a site gets can be a valuable commodity. Why should I boost the value of something I have no conceivable interest in?

Bingley

Bingley
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
This is non-for-profit mission to bring high art Gleitzeit of Paul Jaisini closer to people.
Thank you for your input.

Warm regards from New York City!

y k-g

y k-g
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I still haven't seen any art.
or read any.
or felt any.

I sang some this week, but it had nothing to do with Santa.

formerly known as etaoin...
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Dear gleitzeit,

The price of my questionaire post is $2,500 per question blurb. And I need that in a written contract since that's my work and I hold the copyright, and you don't have my permission to print it without stated compensation (a portion of which I would donate to Anu since wordsmith is *his* site). Those are the terms, non-negotiable. That's a total of $25,000 by my calculation.

#110410 09/12/03 02:29 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Mr. Yustas, I owe you an apology. I see that you did post an explanation: L.C.McCreshly Publications is seeking submissions for their upcoming book entitled: Jaisini Gleitzeit Supermodernity: New age American art.
What is accepted for submission to be included in the book:
Literary essays (1,000-3,000 words) for associative writing on invisible paintings.
The best art is art of fantasy; literary exploration of visual dimension is a new a vehicle but expresses so much more, contemporary directions of aesthetic development in art and art receptors, viewers who belong to the art tradition and never before had a chance to express their opinion on art. This is your opportunity to be a part of a new art and express your understanding of future of fine art. You can also submit controversial views and any argument to the leading idea of non-visibility of new art.
HOW to submit:
In the body of an e-mail. No attachments.

http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=lookingfor&Number=110805 In my defense, I will say that I did not make the connection between the post I just quoted from and the one that appeared here; and frankly, the thread title still makes no sense to me whatsoever (yes, I did read a couple of sentences under the "painting" title on your site). Nevertheless, I am sorry that I accused you of not offering an explanation when you had.
But -- do NOT use my comments in your book! Our comments were to each other, here on this site. They were not intended to be submissions to you, and in fact they do not meet the criteria you outlined above.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Do not print any comments I have made at wordsmith.org. Have I made myself clear?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,330
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,029 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,541
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith