As A Kentuckian I cannot resist commenting on the above.

ONCED AND TWICED ARE WORDS I hear these spoken at times, often in a sentence such as "She nearly drownded, not onced but twiced!"
Wally World is indeed a common slang term for that retail giant with down-home pretensions.
YOU FIND 100 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT "A LITTLE WARM". The use of "warm" to describe unpleasantly hot weather must have started out as a wry joke which has now devolved into a sort of mirthless humor.
YOU DESCRIBE THE FIRST COLD SNAP {BELOW 70 DEGREES} AS GOOD CHILI WEATHER. Never heard this one.
A CARBONATED SOFT DRINK ISN`T A SODA, COLA, OR POP.... IT`S A COKE, REGARDLESS OF BRAND OR FLAVOR. EXAMPLE "WHAT KINNA COKE YOU WANT?" True.
YOU KNOW YOU`RE FROM KENTUCKY IF... YOU MEASURE THE DISTANCE IN MINUTES. I do this!
YOU USE "FIX" AS A VERB. EXAMPLE: I AM FIXING TO GO TO THE STORE. This too!

And finally, squirrel brains. I've never known anybody who ate squirrel brains, but then again maybe my circle of friends doesn't intersect with that culinary demographic. But I did have Dr. Joseph Berger as one of my teachers in medical school. And, if I had a more cryptic screen name here at AWAD I could say more on that subject. But of course, Mom was right about what she said...