...RefRied RepoRteR, Someone who repeats someone else's lies rather than coming up with his own. ~ faldage

Very good Mr. Faldage, very good. But, you know, if you weren't caught up in the blinding moment of inspiration I bet you would have realized that you came dangerously close to name calling. I know better. You obviously know that I only listen to NPR and haven't listened to Rush in four or five years. I drink my morning coffee from a NPR mug, especially when I feel a bit lofty. I gave $50.00 to public radio this past spring. I guess you could say that I have bought my right to criticize the people who bring us Beethoven, Click and Clack, and Garrison Keillor. And I will...

By the nature of the all-inclusiveness of their politically correct assembly of unrefried reporters they have rendered the information that they broadcast skewed toward social agendas rather than the transfer of proper semantic content. This, my friend, is the lie inadvertent, the lie that insults the minds of free thinking men.

But then again, few listen, so its not a real big deal.