in order to consider this truth him it has taste of the interior for obvious
aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh, the best one yet
Original English Text:
I swear by almighty god to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Translated to French:
Je jure par un dieu tout-puissant pour ne dire à la vérité toute la vérité et rien mais vérité

Translated back to English:
I swear by a all-powerful god not to say to the truth all the truth and anything but truth

Translated to German:
Ich swear durch einen all-leistungsfähigen Gott, um nicht zur Wahrheit die ganze Wahrheit und alles außer Wahrheit zu sagen

I swear by an all-efficient God, in order not to say to the truth the whole truth and all this except truth

Translated to Italian:
Giuro da un dio tutto-efficiente, per non dire alla verità la verità intera e tutto questo tranne la verità

I swear from a all-efficient God, in order not to say to the truth the entire truth and all this except the truth

Translated to Portuguese:
Eu juro de um deus todo-eficiente, em ordem para não dizer à verdade a verdade inteira e todo o isto exceto a verdade

I swear of an all-efficient, orderly god not to say to the truth the entire truth all and the this except the truth

Translated to Spanish:
Juro de un dios todo-eficiente, ordenado no decir a la verdad la verdad entera toda y esto excepto la verdad

Right of perpetual ownership of an everything-efficient God, ordered not to say to the truth the whole truth everything and this except the truth