My, my, this is the damnest game of Hogwash I've ever seen.

Hogwash (by definition): a eye-gouging, throat-cutting, back-stabing game of lies, where rules are capriciously enforced by the Hogmaster, a hairy, smelly, brute of a man who plays favorites and takes bribes.

I feel like one of the ladies in frilly dresses sitting in the cheering section at a pig denutting ceremony. Listen to these enfeminizations...

I do so hope that I haven't left anyone out. But please do not give away which definition is the real one. ~ wordwind

I'll take #2, please ~sjm

Great stuff. ~ annastrophic, who has never said a kind word in a game of Hogwash since the name was changed from Washpiglet.

I likes 3 ~ fiberbabe

Well played folks - another goodie. ~ fishonabike

For sheer inventiveness I would have to go for 4, but my vote goes to 7 for taking the opportunity of bringing Buster Keaton into it. May I vote for both? ~ dxb.

I'll vote for 5, just because no one's even mentioned it yet! ~ whitmanoneil

I do feel pity and sorry for them (and I don't mean that in any kind of chinese prolative way) and so pose this question for their enjoyment. ~ milum

(sweetly) And Cap. Kiwi and tsuwm could vote Mondayish. ~ Hogmaster wordwind

"Mondayish"? There's no "Mondayish" in Hogwash. Hogwash games end "At the death-stroke of Midnight" or, "whenever the Hell tsuwm or ted sez they end". Lordy, next thing you know men, points will be subtracted for our occasional resort to profanity - Gee whiz, tough bunnies, gee golly dern, and others.

Damn!

And as for you consuello, who can always guess milo's definition because of it's obvious nature, milo, meaning me, does not have a definition this game. My definition was entered too late. So there.

And as for you, Slithy Trove, you may be slithy but you are a treasure trove of important information. I knew that Everett Dirksen sang the haunting refrain "quite rightly" in the recording "Mellow Yellow", but I had forgotten that Bobby Kennedy sang the lead.