I notice that no-one's given a Britlish perspective, so here you have one -

I'd probably call a "tractor-trailer" an articulated lorry or "artic". The front bit would certainly never be called a "tractor". more likely a "cab", I think.

BobCats I'm unsure about - but the tendency is for brand names to be adopted for (to us ignorami ) novel hardware. As an example, a local farm kindly lets us use a "grabber" to build our November bonfires - we all call this grabber a Matro (brand name).

The John Deere picture is definitely near as dammit what I'd call a tractor, but it's a bit swish for my liking! Tractors are chunky, clunky, basic but fantastically efficient and well-suited to their work. They're like the farm equivalent of Land Rovers.

a wagon is always pulled by a horse or a team of horses.

a van is almost definitely white, and a Ford Transit

a truck is a small lorry, usually functional rather than goods-carrying (e.g. a tow-truck).

a lorry I think I've defined already - but always bigger than a van, and usually geared up for carrying goods .

a car is that 4 wheeled thingy that blights our lives and destroys the planet - very very occasionally it'll be a train carriage.

a minivan is ...errr.. a small van.

a pick up is a a van that's open at the back rather than contained - a van with a built-in open trailer, fixed position.

Brits wouldn't have a clue what a panel truck was.

coupes are sporty little cars, 2-seaters, usually open or soft-topped.

sedans are a type of furniture, a bit like settees.

What's an SUV??

RVs I identified fairly recently, but we'd possibly call them 4-wheel drives or off-roaders here.

Hmmm

Nice one Helen. A rich area indeed!