With whatever respect may be due, william, if you express no objection to either the spam tactics or the vicious smut from such mouths as
"equalizer", then I have very little reason to place much stock in your views of proper behavior.

Head-up-your-ass time again, Kenny boy!!! Those words came from my keyboard not from my mouth. Does it hurt, Kenny babes? The truth, I mean.

Oh, and spam is related to email. I have never emailed you so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Are you never going to learn anything, Kenny boy? Are you going to remain an ingore-anus all you life?

And surely you are intelligent enough to have realized by now I am unlikely to be influenced by repetitive opinionating without rational
argument.

It seems to me that you are influenced by little in this world which would explain your lack of intelligence. Is there no beginning to your talents, Bully boy?

You final sentence constitutes nothing but incitement.

No it doesn't. Get your facts right, Kenny boy. You are bullying him into agreeing with you. If he does then he his with you. If he doesn't then he is against you and you accuse him of incitement. You sadistic little coward. And you have the nerve to start your reply with 'and whatever respect may be due'. You really are the scum of the earth.