and here folks, its the classic keiva double standard.trick 2
WordWind, I've written out response to you, Still, I notice that your post says nothing about this thread's orignal subject (equalizer's behavior), and so to avoid hijacking this thread I'm not posting my answer here -- instead, I'll PM it to you or post it in a separate thread; whichever you wish. Let me know.

Yes, he is hurt... so hurt.... but he is not going to hijack this thread to respond to WW comments, he'll bring it else where, because this thread is his thread to complain about equalizer, and he wants to control it.. but of course word winds post is about this thread, and "taking it else where" is just another way to say "sleep on it". clearly keiva, WW wish is that you never post here again, not that you start yet another thread to complain "no body will do as i say!", "no body will listen to me!" that is trick 4 the twist, where keiva says "yes, i know you don't want to discuss it, yes, i know you don't want me to post, but i have to post to defend my self, so should i start a new thread? please, tell me to start a new thread, then i can say i was invited to post a thread.. come on lets twist, again, twistin' time is here!

you see, i don't need to back and look for keiva's nastiness, its right here, right now..

here is an idea ken, go look in Q & A about Words, at all your 'threads'. the ones hardly got looked at... let alone responded to, not many want to respond to anything you post.. and lets not forget, AphonicRants was posting before keiva was banned.. so when we hear a greek chorus of support chiming in for you effort, don't think any one will fall for it. you might get your she sheep, ewein to make some bleeting noises, but i don't think she hold much credibility.. (remember, "i have made my last post" followed by,"i might look in, time to time, and comment on thing of interest to me..." ) its to baaad, but she can't be trusted!

you still have a few tricks you haven't tried..maybe your ewein has got a little sick lamb she can lament about... and how terrible it is, to be so up set, with a sick child.. yeah, you still haven't pulled out trick 7 yet.