Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
wwh Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
Dear equalizer: I deplore your insults to Keiva. They are in bad taste, and give him
a chance to reply in a way that might look justified to newcomers. Please, stick to
short but sufficient statement that we wish he would leave. That's more likely to
be effective.

E
E
Harry Truman said, "I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth, and they think it's hell."

I thought he said 'And I intend to give them hell!!!? And wasn't that a compliment? At least that's what you in the guise of yet another pseudonym suggested to Rubrick when he published his post last month. You really must have your head shoved way up your ass, Kenny boy, if you can't even quote yourself! Ha, ha. What a dope.

E
E
Of troy, I'll be glad to discuss my behavior any time, but based upon specific data -- which your above post, unlike mine, does not provide --
rather than your sweeping generalizations. Find me one post of mine in the last two weeks that compares in nastiness with those of equalizer
in the last two days.

You posted your collection of my posts seven minutes after I posted my last one to you and you expect us to forgive your evil ways after only two weeks? Think again, Kenny babes.

Psychiatry doesn't depend on data so we don't need data to discuss your behavior, kenny boy. Our hypotheses show that you are indeed unbalanced and a dangerous psychotic and they cannot be simply cast aside as generalizations. You are not just bad for this forum you are a menace to society and something will have to be done about you, won't it?

You bad man. Punishment will come soon.

E
E
if you have points our your own to make, you can start a thread making them on factual basis. Here, you
are merely attempting to fillibuster and rant to intimidate people from responding to a legitimate question.

Again you presume that you run this forum, kenny boy, and that you make the rules. Again I point out to you that you are a small insignificant nothing who has no effect on us. Go away and play your bad boy games elsewhere. My hypotheses lead me to facts and these facts have not been denied therefore I hold them to be true. You are indeed a sick man and in need of dire help. Seek that help, Kenny babes. Get your head examined. How can you bear all of this pain? Won't a doctor help?

E
E
archedbrow, since you are pretty clearly a doppelganger, we have now way of knowing whether your "vote" merely duplicates that of another
board member, or is the vote of one who has left the board. I will check to see whether, in your brief tenure, you have posted anything other
than personal attacks. Edit: upon checking, 7 of your 8 posts dealt with the personal matteryou bring up now.

Clearly you are not interested in word posts and are obsessed with archives and counting the number of times other members have posted. Where does this obsessive behaviour come from, Kenny boy? Can't Nacy get one of her doctor friends to take a look at you? After all she must know someone at that university where she lectures. Get some help, Kenny. You really are sick.

E
E
The equalizer is simply showing ...
No ma'am. I raise the question of whether equalizer, dissatisfied with my presence, is therefore entitled to bring it up
incessantly and in inflammatory language. In other words, whether the end justifies the means.

He/she is welcome to an opinion of whether I should be here. Does that justify such speech in an attempt to
enforce that opinion? Or are there proper civilized means to conduct discussion even if one believes (rightly or
wrongly), as does equalizer, that one's opponent is in the wrong?

I suggest that decent human beings simply do not speak that way, regardless of provocation. Read equalizer's
words, and see what you think.

Would you want to be in the same room with someone who talks that way?

Kenny, kenny, kenny. What a lot to reply to!!! But why don't you address me yourself? Are you afraid of me, Kenny babes? Why is that? I don't hate you Kenny. I want to be your friend. Really I do. Don't you want to be my friend too? I hope so because you are so much fun to have around and I'm not finished having fun with you yet. You deride everyone else but me and you fight with them too. Fight with me, Kenny boy. Or have you met your match?

I don't use incessantly inflammatory language Kenny. You should look those two words up because you obvioulsy don't know what they mean. If I were to use incessant language then I would never stop, would I? But I do! And I am hardly inflammatory all of the time, am I, if I am not incessant? Get your facts right, Kenny boy and start to learn a little English if you are going to address me. You are a Pooh-Bah now so you should really have reached a standard but you clearly haven't. All of yoru posts have been stupid limericks, songs and blow-hard statements about how great you think you are and how little you think of everyone else. Dumb-schmuck that you are you can't see that you are the little insignificant man. Look up today's word of the day, Kenny boy. It fits you like a glove.

Well, Kenny. You want me to address you civilly after all you've said and done on the forum in the past year or so? You say that you have acted civilly but you haven't. All your civility has been a sham and you are just plain rude so there is no need for me to be nice to you. You are a bad man and I will treat you the way that you deserve. Oh, and I have never spoken to you so get your facts right, Kenny. I use a keyboard to convey my words.

You're right, though. I don't know anyone on this forum who could abide being in the same room as you (except for your lovely wife Youwhine - but how she can stand being in your presence for long is anyone's guess). Just the thought of it turns my stomach.

E
E
WordWind, I've written out response to you, Still, I notice that your post says nothing about this thread's orignal subject (equalizer's
behavior), and so to avoid hijacking this thread I'm not posting my answer here -- instead, I'll PM it to you or post it in a separate thread;
whichever you wish. Let me know.

What's this Kenny? Trying to make friends again? Well, guess again. Everyone hates you Kenny. Everyone wants you to go except for Nancy and all of your invisible friends whom you created to reply to your posts in a positive vein. Oh, and I don't hate you Kenny. Write to me and I'll make my points about equalizer's posts. What do you want me to say about them?

You? Hijack a thread? Perish the thought. I've never seen you do that before.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,913
Posts229,408
Members9,182
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
Ineffable, ddrinnan, TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV
9,182 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 908 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
wofahulicodoc 10,582
tsuwm 10,542
LukeJavan8 9,922
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith