"And what is your faith, exactly, Mr. Switters? What do you believe in?"
"I try not to believe. I'm on the run from the Killer B's. B for Belief. B for Belonging. Listen to the swarm that Be-lief and Be-longing have Be-got. B-boundaries. B-borderlines. B-blood. B-bonds. B-blood B-brother. B-bloodlust. B-bloodbath. B-bloody B-bloody. B-bang B-bang. B-boom B-boom. B-blast. B-bludgeon. B-batter. B-blow up. B-bomb. B-butcher. B-break. B-blindside. B-bushwhack. Be-head. B-blackball. Be-tray. B-bullets. B-blades. B-booby traps. B-bazookas. B-bayonets. B-brute force. B-barbarism. B-babylon. B-babel. Be-elzebub. Be-etlejuice. B-burocracy. B-bagpipes. B-beanie B-babies."
"Beanie Babies? The kiddie stuffed toys?"
"Uh, sorry, that just slipped in. And, obviously, there're good things that begin with B, too. Bee-r, for example. B-biscuits. The Be-atles. B-Broadway. B-beinas."
"Well, to be-labor my apiarian analogy: the honey that's dipped from that busy hive can be sweet and nourishing, or it can be halucinogenic and deadly. All too frequently, the latter is confused with the former. Dip with caution. Reader be-ware."
Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates - Tom Robbins

Hey, Mr. Milo! When are you going to write your cheap book review on this novel?