By now everyone must know that you have banned Keiva from this site

FYI I did not know that Keiva was banned as, I explain again, I have been away from the board. However, I now jump for joy and I'll drink a celebratory pint knowing that someone as hurtful, spiteful, low-down and conniving as him can hurt no-one on this board anymore. The pain, discord, suffering and acrimony he has caused is finally a thing of the past and we can go back to discussing words in harmony. Keiva has had his say and there is no need for him to reply to my post with his smarmy double-talk. My feelings for him are well expressed and any more words from him will just concrete these feelings further. You may be a friend of his but the feeling is not mutual. Stand up for him all you want but you will not change my opinion so why waste your energy? I do not speak for anyone on this board but myself but I feel that there is almost mutual consent amongst us about that person. Good riddance to him.

That's all I have to say. Don't bother replying to me or PM'ing as I really couldn't be bothered replying, let alone reading, anymore on the subject.

HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE!