Dear Seniorita Goldilocks,

I see the 'time of day' is something you haven't been *given enough to... or more appropriately in this case, have *taken from yet, so allow me:

A sirtain welcome iz in order here, and I'm glad you crossed the pond to spread yer werds, whatever color they may be.

Ya dew knead too werk on yer spellin'. I no GallanTed haz already given ya lessonz, but I see it ain't sticken. Some glew mite'elp.

Me good natured chum has been G-Ted enough on your behalf and it iz quite *clear the young man haz been here a wee bit befour you, so yer in no position to be banning the werds and deeds of our favorite Spelling Bee moderator. (I speak for me and my shadow when I say "our")

May I repeat that, yer welcome to bring yer own sense of *moderate werds, but it's a bit late to be applying dress code, as I haven't a shred of clothing that falls into yer criteria. I bite my nails at will (all the tension, ya know), and being the most good looking guy on the board, I stand as a model citizen with plenty of extra facial hair and most often with my own scent. These both reserve me an abundance of extra scratch fer werkin on my 12 ounce curls (I must, at least, keep in shape for the ladies).

It is, however, good to see a bit of the old "Wordplay and Fun" up here in the "Information and Announcements" file, but it won't be the last time you'll hear this little ditty : "We don't need no steenking rules".

Signed,

Juan Antonio Carlos Esperanto Rodrigo Maria Chavez