So tell me WO'N, do you share your Whitty ditties on this Bogg paper, or is it a virtual sheet?

Well, actually, Bogg has been around as a litmag since '68, a impressive record of survival for a small press publication. It's a print-only journal. Earlier issues also included illustrations by the late Brit artist, Joe Hirst, of Yorkshire, one of the founders of Bogg (it began in England). His usually humorous drawings included many caricatures of bathrooms and privies (and occupants) in poking fun at the journal's title. George Cairncross is the UK editor; Wilga Rose (who replaced the recently deceased Robert Boyce) is contributng editor for Australia and New Zealand; and Sheila Martindale edits for Canada. John Elsberg is the publisher and edits for the US. Should be available in all places mentioned in the literary periodical racks of "good" book stores (far and between these days, it seems). I have an early issue that cites the definition for "bogg", but I can't locate it right now. If I do I'll edit it in.

And, by the way, mav...I may be whitty, but the author of Snowbound is Whittier.

And how many folks can say they've been published on bogg paper!