the blind man in Young Frankenstein

Wasn't the blind man played by played by Peter Boyle ... the same fellow who is now seen in the role of the father of Raymond in the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond?"
Or was the blind man Gene Hackman?

Re "tan" -- my Irish skin will not tolerate much sun so in late July my "tan" is actually a pale shade of bisque! Oh, and isn't the depression caused by reduced sunlight called SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder? Prevalent, I understand, in lands of the far north (Scandanavia and Alsaka) and not unknown in New England!

ALERT - Background note :
the good guy is nearly always
dressed in lighter colors than other characters.

Exceptions: Hopalong Cassidy
In 1951 I was in Houston Texas with my Dad, staying at the Shamrock Hotel. Also at the hotel was a convention of the "Flying Farmers of America" and the star attraction was Hopalong Cassidy. I met him. A most charming gentleman. He was clever too ... he was a movie idol in the early movie days and was smart enough to have it in his contract that all the rights to the old movies in which he starred would revert to him. So he was in a position to sell all the Western films he had made to TV when The Box was eating up everything it could get its hands on ... and thereby he resurrected his career and became a TV star in the 1950s!