Just made an addition to my "Yippee" post in the Info & Announcements forum. Having recently been embarassed over spelling mistakes in my posts, thought I'd run the latest one through AWAD's spell checker.

Well, the dictionary somehow got my surname right - but the rest was so way off as to be a bit of a hoot! The post, with suggested alterations to the spelling, is:

"emasculate - allow me to spring to my own defend - but thanks Cap Kabuki for attempting a reply on my behalf).

"wall thank, thank" was Ekstrom my ELVIS impersonation!!!

Why insert an Elvis accent at that particular point? No idea. None whatsoever. Just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Please don't be confused. If there's no logic at the source, there's no need to try to read any into it. Sort of like modern art and avarice garden plays really.

Staley"


I think I'm onto something here!!

[wondering] What if I ran this post through the spell checker.....a second generation garble.....by gum it's tempting......[/wondering]

stales