Gee thanks Moss, thank you for this site that allows me to correct my mistakes. I am embarrassed. Over the years my particular brand of smooth, subtle, humour has proved to be a hit with bar room chicks but I am finding out that my humour doesn't travel well beyond the Alabama state line. Let me explain...

I wrote: "I, like Tsuwm, choose to announce my intent to never post on this thread again."
Com'on Moss, don't you think it a bit ironic and a lesser bit patrician and a lot funny, that Tsuwm, one of the greatest of the Pooh-bahs, would announce his "good-bye" by posting on the same thread that he found too lengthy for further postings.

I wrote: "Furthermore I would like to urge all others of good breeding to do the same."
Com'on Moss, nobody sez " good breeding" anymore. I interjected the phrase expressly to insure that even the most humourless reader in Awadland would realise that what I was writing was in jest.

Well now Moss, I know one swinging thing; The next time I poke fun at folk on the Yankee Internet, I will decorate my post with a happy number of those stupid, insipid, little e-cons. I no longer enjoy the conceit that I can convey irony, sarcasm, or wit on this infernal mindless machine.
Milum.