The point behind all this talk about probabilities is that the odds against some message about something undesirable appearing at random from a collection of symbols randomly assigned to the standard character set are fairly low. The fact that a message that can be easily interpreted as anti-Semitic happened to pop out of this set of odds is just the breaks of the game. It could have just as easily been something else. Following the procedure for getting the hate message from NYC try entering REP and DEM for Republicans and Democrats, or even UKGB&NI for United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Or have some fun and dig around for yourself and make up "meaningfull" ( 11 letters!*) messages.

*Yeah, I know meaningful only has 10 letters but stupid** doesn't even come close.

**Whoa, man! Add up the numbers on the telephone keypad corresponding to the letters in stupid and you get 38. Add up the 3 and the 8 and you get 11. Eerie, man! I'm gone buy me some stock in Nostradamus Enterprises!