Wordsmith Talk |
About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us | |||
Register Log In Wordsmith Talk Forums General Topics Q&A about words Meaning of a phrase
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'm new at this! I've discovered the site "by accident" (if there is such a thing!) and find it quite interesting.
I've been searching for the meaning of the phrase "Lost Leader" or "Lost Leadership". I believe it means when initiating a new venture or concept, someone takes the initiative to try it, no matter what the cost or how much can be lost.
I'd like some other opinions or verifications thereof.
Thanks
Jeff Morris
General Manager
ICON:S
Information Control Over Networks: Spatial
Jeff Morris
General Manager
ICON:S
Information Control Over Networks: Spatial
Entire Thread Subject Posted By Posted ![]()
Meaning of a phrase
jemmolm 09/24/2001 6:07 PM ![]()
Re: Meaning of a phrase
wwh 09/24/2001 6:34 PM ![]()
Re: Meaning of a phrase
tsuwm 09/24/2001 6:40 PM ![]()
Re: Meaning of a phrase
jemmolm 09/25/2001 1:26 PM ![]()
Re: Meaning of a phrase
belMarduk 09/25/2001 9:54 PM
Moderated by Jackie
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics Forums16Topics13,917Posts230,568Members9,211 Most Online17,319
Apr 8th, 2026
Newest Members Boo boo kitty fu, peterreineck, Peripatetic Toad, JerryC, blvd
9,211 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters wwh 13,858Faldage 13,803Jackie 11,613wofahulicodoc 11,360tsuwm 10,542LukeJavan8 9,974Buffalo Shrdlu 7,210AnnaStrophic 6,511Wordwind 6,296of troy 5,400
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · Wordsmith Talk