Sorry I'm not around much, it isn't anything personal. I just don't have much time and I think that the day that I became an "addict" I knew I really was. I do get the daily e-mails and sometimes get time to read them. But the board is another matter ... for the size of the problem, look at the figures in brackets, and I've not been away all that long!
Q&A about words 14672 posts (3439 new)
Wordplay and fun 6960 posts (2278 new)
Last post: Mon Sep 3

Some of my work is on a project basis, so I lurch from half a job to one-and-a-half jobs at different times of the year. Then there are family committments and I do sometimes get to read a book. I've got a new always-on-broadband connection, so I don't need to count the pennies anymore but I do need to watch how much time in the day I spend sitting at a screen a) bad for my eyes (I really do suffer if I spend too much time looking at a screen) and b) bad for my girth - I really can't afford to skip any more exercise classes, I'll just wobble to oblivion.

I think that this board will be great place to spend my retirement (just keep going for another twenty years) as long as I get out for some air from time to time!

So, like many others, I enjoy being part of this community but have to accept that I have to give some attention to the other communities in my life. I'll be around from time to time to say hello and if I have anything that I think is worth saying.

BFN

Jo