"I truly believe you need to take as much time as you do posting to read through the old posts, out of respect for those that enjoy this place as a discussion board, not a chatb room (that would indeed include myself)."

I stand by my words and their usage (not spelling), and it is without hesitation do I say that they should have (and did) elicit the above posted responses when quoted out of context, let alone understood out of context.

Kieva - Feel free to send anyone you like a copy of the complete original PM, and I'll send them your answer and my answer to your answer. I believe you will see pieces of all the above responses imbedded within that original PM... especially since a recent PM from you apologized to me for your own tendencies to lack etiquitte.

To this point I remain consistant. It is without a doubt that a "history" of the different personalities is important to understanding specific *umfamiliar uses of words (ie tones of voice), as well as developing and promoting the sense of community I already feel here. By no way do I suggest reading all of the previous posts, but this place does not exist without them. It is out of due respect for tsuwm, Jackie, MaxQ, WOW, wwh, Faldage, Mav, BYB, CapK, AnnaS, JazzO... (and all the others that also understand why I would stop the list at all) that I suggest creating a context to understand in by taking it upon oneself to study the history here.

JazzO says:...communication is really all we have here, isn't it? Yes...and it is the 'personalities' of the words that are being "expected of", misunderstood or not understood at all, IMHO.

Peace

Kieva - editing your post (after the fact) does not erase the original copy that was sent to me - as your reply post was to me!

EDIT - There is no need for any more structure other than self government!