Have peeked at the Who's Online occasionally out of curiosity, but never deemed it to be of any importance one way or the other...always interesting when others are sharing the space, though! As you've all probably noticed I've "gone invisible" for awhile only because I found the 3 discussion boards I frequent (the eMule.com Poetry Archives Forum, the VH1.com music messageboards, and this) were taking almost all my time...I can't imagine myself in a chat room! So I have to catch my breath for awhile, since I have no other computer savvy to speak of! And that Neanderthal thread really gave me quite a run for my money!..It was fun! But since I inaugurated the thread I felt responsible for responding...as with any sporadic post. In short, I could move in and live here!...I love this stuff!
And I have a few other ideas (including one I discussed with Jackie), but I've got to hold off for a little while. And, evidently, from the discussion on this thread, there are nuances of this board I haven't learned yet...which is just as well, or I could never pull myself away! And I'd wind-up bogarting the board! Seemed like a good thread to let everybody know I'm still here...for the duration!!