jargons
It is regrettable, but jargons have been with us since the tower of Babel and will no doubt be like the poor.

I have to say that I can not get greatly exercised over the existence of specialized vocabularies in various disciplines, trades, societies, etc. Those who are involved in a particular field or study, trade, or society, need to be able to communicate in very precise terms with others in the same, and each needs to know exactly what the other is talking about. Definition and mutual understanding of terms is the first step in communication. If a word with a precise technical meaning is not available, then it is necessary to re-tool an existing word, use an existing word with a special meaning, or invent a new word. It may be unfortunate if a specialized vocabulary, not understood by an outsider, develops, but what if it does? It serves its purpose for those who use it and if outsiders want to know what the nuclear physicists, the coopers, or the Freemasons are talking about, let them study that field and learn the mysteries, just as the members had to do. Of course, there is no excuse for deliberate verbal mystification, which used to be practiced in former times to keep out the rabble, or to keep out competition, but I really don't think much of that goes on anymore, except maybe by social workers and others in like fields.