I think Max's idea is neat--as long as the quote isn't too
obscure. Here's the last stanza from a poem that even I have heard of, so most of you should get it--it's also pretty close to the original, in terms of being able to figure it out. This went from English to French, French to German, and German to English.

If you CAN talc with crowds and keep your virtue, Or mill with kings -- nor the draws common touch; If of more neither foes nor loving friends CAN hurt you; If all men COUNTS with you, but none too much; If you CAN fill the unforgiving minute of With sixty seconds ' worth OF distance run -- Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, and -- which is more -- you'll a one, my son!

For AnnaStrophic: here it is, run back through in reverse:
Yew you EDGE talc with crowds and keep your virtue, But mill with kings -- NOR the draws common touch; Yew of more neither foes NOR loving friends EDGE hurt you; Yew all men COUNTS with you, goal none too much; Yew you EDGE fill the unforgiving minute of With sixty seconds ' worth OF outdistances run -- Yours is the Earth and everything that' S in it, and -- which is more -- you' ll has one, my sound!