In reply to:

Right now we are expecting Three Feet of snow with driving winds and full moon high tides. Market shelves stripped of bread, milk, peanut butter-and-jam, bread, batteries and candles. Hatches being battened down and shovels at the ready. Hold good thoughts.

Just a short while ago, I spoke with my sister who lives in Barre, Vermont - they already had almost a foot of snow, and it was still coming down quite hard. She & husband were trying to get the two children into bed - but my darling five year old niece was sucking her thumb, so we talked for a moment, discussing what flavour our respective thumbs had when they went into our respective mouths - we settled on chocolate for both -hers and mine! Then, the three year old boy had to get on the phone to tell me about the white stuff falling from the sky and that he loved me - they are so precious!
Trust you are okay - warm and dry with plenty of food and other needed supplies - if you read this, then at least the electricity is working. Stay safe!

Shoshannah

suzanne pomeranz, tourism consultant jerusalem, israel - suztours@gmail.com