Wordsmith Talk |
About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us | |||
Register Log In Wordsmith Talk Forums General Topics Q&A about words I know there's a word for this 'doo-jig'
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The process is called "tallying."
I'm not aware of a specific name for the grouping, but you could call it a "bundle."
You might try asking Eric Weisstein over at Wolfram. I've asked him questions several times and gotten very quick responses.
Entire Thread Subject Posted By Posted ![]()
I know there's a word for this 'doo-jig'
jeaniec4 06/01/2009 6:03 PM ![]()
Re: I know there's a word for this 'doo-jig'
TheFallibleFiend 06/01/2009 6:55 PM ![]()
Re: I know there's a word for this 'doo-jig'
zmjezhd 06/01/2009 7:19 PM
Moderated by Jackie
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics Forums16Topics13,917Posts230,573Members9,211 Most Online17,319
Apr 8th, 2026
Newest Members Boo boo kitty fu, peterreineck, Peripatetic Toad, JerryC, blvd
9,211 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters wwh 13,858Faldage 13,803Jackie 11,613wofahulicodoc 11,365tsuwm 10,542LukeJavan8 9,974Buffalo Shrdlu 7,210AnnaStrophic 6,511Wordwind 6,296of troy 5,400
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · Wordsmith Talk