I can definitely respect other's wishes to avoid these discussions. For the record though, the intent was not to stir up a religious argument but rather, discuss taking care of the planet where we all live. Was hoping to find some folks interested in relating the word and quotes originally quoted from Wordsmith.org to real-world issues, which is what I thought was one of the main premises of the A Word A Day distribution (to spark thought about "important" matters).

If I've overstepped the boundaries of this board, please accept my apologies. But please understand that avoiding issues like this doesn't help to get people into critical-thinking-mode and I believe Critical Thinking is exactly one of the principles Mr. Anu Garg thrives on to keep up such an interesting ~14 year endeavor (would obviously need to ask him personally to know for sure). The words and quotes in his compilations clearly tend to be part of a genre of worldly issues and serious matters, not solely for entertainment purposes.