Personal and Family Information:

Name: Pinyin
Born: 1982, SomeCityName, XXX Province, Putonghua

Family: Mother, teacher; father in government work. She is permissive though he is strict but kind, and I’m grateful to both of them for a superior upbringing with all manner of support

Education: Enrolled 2002 at SomeCityName Normal University. Majored in preschool education, with study in pedagogies, psychology, literature, fine arts, and sociology. Minored in Law, however taking many courses in this curriculum

Achieved a range of certificates, including:

CET 4 qualification
Putonghua Test Level 2, First Class
Computer proficiency, Jiangsu Province, Level 1
National Public Aerobics Test, Level 4.

Fluent in both English and Putonghuan; especially skilled at computer and good at several popular sports

Honors: Winner, 2006 Jiangsu undergraduate dissertation, “Research on Nursery Educator’s Efficacy and its Influence Factors.” Awards in sports and cultural activities, including Outstanding Student Cadre. Authored many articles, some chosen for special recognition

Work Experience: After graduation in 2006 served as instructor in School of International Trade, XXX Institute of Technology, where I was responsible for promoting and publicizing student affairs

Part-time kindergarten teacher and home tutor, ACity and AnotherCity (my hometown), providing many opportunities to apply my formal education

Activities: Writing, dancing, performing and other fine arts. Positive and optimistic, honest and cordial

In work, prudential, careful and responsible; fast learner; think creatively, communicate well with peers

dalehileman