Originally Posted By: BranShea
No not really , I think an " ever the gentleman", even an " ever the gentleman crook " would not be classified under "schorem ".
(sorry for a little spelling mistake)

I should have accepted your ten dollar offer, now that I know what it could have bought me.
I could have bought an orange waterproof ladies reversable vest with faux fur, and wouldn't that have been great, but I'm just ten dollars short.

No,no,no,no, BranShea, I didn't say that my Mama said that I was EVER THE GENTLEMAN, my Mama asked me if I was EVER GONNA BE A GENTLEMAN which is not the same thing.
My Mama always said that I was the slowest pea in her three pea pod and that is why I don't know what a "schorem" or a "schorum" is but I think that it is something bad which is what I am.

And I don't have the ten dollars that I owe you. I sent all my money to a man in Nigeria who needs to raise some money so he can send me some money that was left to me by my rich third cousin who died before I got to meet him.

You can have my orange deer hunting vest if you want. But I warn you...once I wore it to a dance and everybody laughed and said that I was trying to get attention.

I know that I am a disappointment to you and my Mama and everyone.
When I was young I tried to join the army and they said no.

Last edited by themilum; 09/13/07 11:42 PM.