Quote:

The odds are irrelevant. The quest is to prove the statement false. So finding a vowel on the back of the 7 card 'cuts the mustard'. Even flipping the 7 to find 'DUMMY' on the other side would render the statement bogus, since there would indeed be a vowel there.

What is "used dog food" anyway? Would it be a sack of canine chow that has been opened, or some of its eaten contents heaved back up, or perhaps 'fully digested'?

Wrongo, Aramis11, the quest is to find...
Which card(s) must you turn over to determine whether the following statement is false?

As in the real world when we attempt to operate within a set of parameters we must accept the dictates of those parameters if we wish to participate; and the mechanics of this question envolves probabilities.

Trust me.

But don't trust Faldage. Faldage get's confused because (believe it or not) he has experienced so much during his long tour of this planet so that sometimes the past and present tend to blend together.

Take dogfood for example. Faldage is referring to a puzzle of serval years back, one that I had thought that he and Wordwind had resolved by experimentation in a sleazy bar to my satifaction.

It is a good puzzle, but one that Faldage is wrongly analoging to the unresolved puzzle of the moment.