A FRIEND WRITES:
Dear Hogmaster: will you please transfer my selected definition to the Hogwash thread as I am reserving my 1,000th post for my acceptance speech for winning this latest Hogwash game. I know that my selection is correct in that my own entry was somewhat similar and as such was not posted by you for that very reason.
Let it be known that me, themilum, votes "K". "K" as in "kenodoxy"

NIGHT LIFE
BLUE NOTE (131 West 3rd Street New York, NY 10012, 212-475-8592), Percy Walker and the Shelby Footmen perform Friday and Saturday. House band Split Enzfinitives holds forth on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, well-traveled rockers Condi Nasty bring their unique blend of punk, ska and bluegrass. Thursday marks the return of Dr. Bill and the Bouncing Czechs.

NORTHSIX (66 N. 6th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn, 718-599-5103) Friday, the Texas combo Gorgeous George and the Moral Dilemmas deliver their trademark blend of bombast and simplicity. Satuday, Chapel Hill indie darlings Four-Minute Milum celebrate the release of their latest CD The Fandom Tollhouse Cookie. Monday, Park Slope favorite sons Spackle Fetish mark their return from a three-month tour of Germany.