Mention of Bill Gates not to be taken literally. He merely stands as a symbol for all the massive confusion and frustration arising from the glitches and anomalies of the digital world

Still haven't heard from Verizon on this. Perhaps it's because (1) they don't believe me; (2) they believe but don't know how to fix it; (3) they believe it and know what to do but don't care; or (4) it's done purposefully as a means to get back at Bill for his perceived incompetence

Judging from the fact that nobody else seems bothered by it, I'm rapidly concluding that my inability to send large files by email may be an exclusively local phenomenon, affecting, say, only small geographical areas

If that sounds bizzare, consider this: I have never been able to open a photo identified by the small red X within a square in the upper left corner of an otherwise blank space. By coincidence, this morning I received the folllowing email form a correspondent in the Midwest:

Let's see if these photos come through. If they don't please let me know. I'm having trouble getting photos through to about a half dozen folks. The weirdest part is that they are all in the Victor Valley area in California. Maybe no one else has mentioned it though. Sometimes I will get a few that all I get is the little block with the red X in it.
Later,
Dan

God bless Bill Gates

Last edited by dalehileman; 02/12/06 04:36 PM.

dalehileman