how many of your limericks have been "verified" over there?

Happy to give OEDILF.com a plug, snoot.

They are quite literally overwhelmed with popularity. It can take 6 months and more to get a limerick through the process because it has to be reviewed by four [unpaid] reviewers and then the Editor in Chief. [I'm not an expert but that is my understanding of the process.] Final approval itself can take months. First-time submitters receive priority first review.

It happens none of my own limericks have been in the pipeline long enough to make it through, although I have many in what they call "RFA" ["Ready for Final Approval"].

It's not a big thing to be "verified", snoot. It means your limerick is technically perfect [rhyme, meter, stresses, whatever] and it provides accurate information about the word defined. It's just for fun.

In time, I'm sure, OEDILF.com will produce more reviewers and they will catch up to the gigantic bulge at the front end. They are a victim of their own success - at least, in their first year of operation.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. Anemophobia is a very recent submission. I will be happy to let you know when it's verified, snoot, but it's unlikely to happen in this calendar year.