If this board were in print, I'd say something about how much fun it has been to thumb through your posts. But it isn't in print, so instead I'll ask a related question that pops into my head occasionally. Is there a web site that offers a search for well-known words and phrases that relate to each other? I find myself wondering about this when I hear radio and TV ads that use the kind of wordplay y'all are employing so well here with regard to the Wendy's incident. For example, a radio ad campaign for Giant Eagle, a grocery store chain, is playing on the word "lower" in this way: the voice tells how their brand of canned beans that usually costs $_ has now been lowered to $_. She rattles off about three such legitimate examples, then says that their Thousand Island Dressing has now been lowered to 900 Island Dressing, or that the store manager says he has gotten his ears lowered but that it's really only his haircut. So I wondered if advertising folks have sites to search easily online for useful word connections to make their jobs easier.