Wooden it be luverly?

I agree with Musick and Tsuwm. It's time for this year to be over with and with its demise there should be the demise of the bitterness and infighting that has become so commonplace over the last few months.

Sheesh, if you all keep this up when we talk about the late unpleasantness we will have to specify whether we mean late (as in dead and gone) or late (as in most recent.)

I direct this last to plutarch, milum, themilum, and whatever other names he or she is using: all jokes cease to be funny when they are repeated incessantly, and the joke and the jokester become tedious and boring. Whether you meant to or not (and in my personal viewpoint I think it is the former) you have made this a not-very-nice place and in the process you have driven away one of the more interesting and erudite new voices we have had on AWADtalk in the last two years. I have tried and tried to get a handle on why you have taken it upon yourself to post diatribes at people just because have posted more than you have, and I cannot begin to ascribe thereto a rational motive.

I've kept waiting for you to tire of the foolishness, and have dropped some subtle and not-so-subtle hints in your direction, asking you to examine yourself more critically. You have failed to respond in any positive way to hints, so now I will be less subtle: GET A LIFE! The library is that way.

TEd