|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 3,065
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 3,065 |
I'm not sure if this is a new feature or just one I've never noticed before, but at the top of each forum's list of threads there is now a plus and minus sign on the right hand side.
If you click the plus sign you can see the posts in each thread, who they were posted by, and when. So, if a thread is dominated by someone you'd rather avoid, you don't need to actually look at the thread. When you click on the first post in the thread to see the posts, they show up in the usual chronological order, with the helpful NEW sign against the new ones.
Bingley
Bingley
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13,803
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 13,803 |
I think they've been there all along. They're available as default options on your Display Preferences page. The onliest problem, they take longer to load, so if you're on pay by time dial up, load time becomes a serious factor in the cost/benefit ratio equation.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 6,511
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 6,511 |
Thanks, Bingley. I think I noticed them but didn't ever try out the + and -. Absent an active moderator and an "ignore" button, this is quite helpful.
|
|
|
|
Forums16
Topics13,917
Posts230,573
Members9,211
| |
Most Online17,319 Apr 8th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|