keiva's wife informs me, that what i took as threat wasn't one, and she claims keiva never deleted his posts, and anyone can look and see i am wrong.

however, as i recall, keiva often went back and edited posts.. even if he didn't delete them. so while there might not exist any threat on record, it doesn't mean comments weren't edited to make them less threatening.

and we must remember, keiva is a lawyer, and no doubt he know how to strongly word something so that it technically isn't a threat, (even it sounds like one to a non lawyer)

so maybe he didn't threaten, he just implied (and i inferred the wrong intention.)

of course, he did actively stalk members of AWAD. and his intentions might have been totally harmless, but i was frightened none the less.

ewein comments to me
Helen,
I cannot believe your post. Show me the facts. Keiva, unlike many here (including myself), left a record of what he said. He deleted no posts. Find the threats, and give me the link. If you can't, well, that my dear lady is heresay. Emotions were high then. If Anu and Jackie perceived a threat, that was in their minds. Ken clearly did not threaten anyone on AWAD with a lawsuit.
1--emphisis added by me, 2--so i guess i wasn't the only one who thought there was a threat, even ewein admits that.

I have asked Jackie to delete the comments about Keiva. If she doesn't, I surely will have to comment, and I expect Ken will too.

it clear, just mentioning his name is the beginning of a flame war.

notice she didn't ask me to delete the comment, she wrote jackie.. and note her comments about hearsay--and about how she will have to comment.

(as if i wasn't here and as if i didn't read comments i took to be threats, but i am just repeating something someone else said about him) how wonderful a tone. of course i don't (and never did) maintain a data base of every word posted by every person every day --and I am sure she is perfectly correct there is no clearly stated threat in any of the post that are open. but since many posts were edited, and since several threads have been closed, i can only repeat I FELT THREATENED by him, and i pereived (perhaps erroniously), that he threated legal action against anu and jackie.

the comments posted on every page of AWAD
Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.
started at the time of NON threat. i am sure the timing was just a random event.

i will make no further comments on this issue, as its just going to feed the trolls.