Wordsmith Talk |
About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us | |||
Register Log In Wordsmith Talk Forums General Topics Weekly Themes potvaliant
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I can't think of any of the disagreeable co-workers I have had that I would call "potvaliant". The most disagreeable one I can think of was arrogant enough to deliver a woman on a surgical ward full of septic cases, after tricking a colleague into signing a consult OK'ing it. Both mother and child died of puerperal sepsis. I never knew him to drink at all.
Entire Thread Subject Posted By Posted ![]()
potvaliant
wwh 02/23/2004 2:09 PM ![]()
Re: potvaliant
jheem 02/23/2004 2:47 PM ![]()
Re: potvaliant
wwh 02/23/2004 3:32 PM
Moderated by Jackie
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics Forums16Topics13,917Posts230,568Members9,211 Most Online17,319
Apr 8th, 2026
Newest Members Boo boo kitty fu, peterreineck, Peripatetic Toad, JerryC, blvd
9,211 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters wwh 13,858Faldage 13,803Jackie 11,613wofahulicodoc 11,360tsuwm 10,542LukeJavan8 9,974Buffalo Shrdlu 7,210AnnaStrophic 6,511Wordwind 6,296of troy 5,400
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · Wordsmith Talk