If I want someone to Kissimmee in Florida, then I might have to go by way of Sugar Land in Texas, to ensure that I have Sweet Lips in Tennessee.

Don't worry about your Tum Tum and your Walla Walla in Washington, or even your Hoo Hoo in West Virginia; it's your Square Butt in Montana that should concern you.

You can't make Hot Coffee in Mississippi with the Coldwater in Missouri; nor should you try to make Java in South Dakota with the Badwater in California.

If you don't like Surprise(s) in Nebraska or Indiana, then don't have Intercourse in Alabama or Pennsylvania, because that could cause an Accident to happen in Maryland.

If someone could Aimwell in Alabama, they might be able to Cut-n-Shoot in Texas with Two Guns in Arizona.

If you want to maintain Fidelity in Mississippi, don't go near the Hooker(s) in Oklahoma, California, or Arkansas; or near the Love Ladies in New York; and certainly nowhere near Horneytown, North Carolina. You might be safe in Virginville, Pennsylvania, though.

You might not like living in a Plain City in Utah, but that would be better than living in a Big Ugly city in West Virginia.

If you want a Sandwich in Massachusetts, you might have to travel south to Mayo, Florida for the dressing, and then back north to Sandwich Landing, New Hampshire, for the Rye bread.

It must be embarrassing to not know how to spell in Embarass, Minnesota; they must not be Smartt like the folks in Tennessee and the folks in Embarrass, Wisconsin. And the people in Typo, Kentucky wish they had a Secretary from Maryland.

In Virginia, there is one Threeway, and two Fourway(s); but those are pretty Ordinary, unless that is the Bane of your existence, which makes you Cuckoo, then you would be in Nuttsville, and would Needmore Simplicity in your Pocket.

If you are Dunmovin in California, but don't want to miss your Last Chance to see Timbuctoo, then you had better drive your Honda to the Roads End, by way of Mystic; If you end up in Secret Town, just have Confidence that someone will Rescue you, and You Bet everything will be Grand, then.

...........It's true, this lone stranger has no life......... :D