Oh boy, oh boy...what a mean crowd tonight. That stupid Winner of the Turner Prize has got everybody stirred up.
Look around, everyone 's URLing space pictures and calling them "Art".
Oh well, at least some of the worst troublemakers have left the hall. Capital Kiwi has smashed his golden tablets and gone back to the mountain or vice versa. And thank heaven, TEd Remington has had his pun and has left for greener Zoroastures. And O'yes Faldage, dear Faldage, is somewhere over in fun n' games nitting, and picking, and grinin', over some innocent newcomers misuse of the word "forsooth".
And Ah, goodbuddy Fishonabike has peddled off to the not-yet-so-well-understood places where fish peddle. And, lastly but not leastly, Rhubarb Commando has left us, but in spirit only, he is passed out in a folding chair by the exit door.

And if I have left anybody out, good. And good riddance. The crowd you left would shame a motorcycle gang.

But Damn and Alack! I must complete Lesson 5 (of 6) of the series THE NATURE OF ART in order to receive my meager stipend. (God bless us all. I could have been a prison guard, or a talk show host. Please, I pray, let me survive the night.)

Milum: (tapping a water glass) Attention please. I have an announcement to make.

Mean Crowd: mutter mumble chatter roar!

Milum: (shouting) If you simple minded simpletons will just shut up you'll hear me say that this will be the last night of my lectures of this series.

Mean Crowd : (a pin dropped in the seventeenth row.)

Milum: But first, you must take a test.

Mean Crowd : mutter mumble chatter roar.

Milum : Your test results will determine whether you pass or require further instruction.

Mean crowd : (sullenly they shut up) _________!

***COMING TOMORROW---> MILUM'S TEST.***