I would be remiss not to mention one of the most -interesting- such areas that I have come across, although, truth be told, I do not know whether it has a chat room. The message boards are very fascinating. With posts titled "Unknown Brecht," and "Technoscience and the Politics of Extrapolation," it seems like quite a score.

Given AnnaStrophic's partiality to "intelligence," the respondents' predilection for considered messages instead of live chat, and my preference for perversity, the following URL may well be worth a look:

bbs.thing.net

Happy hunting.

----(Or, again, spell checked)----

I would be remiss not to mention one of the most -interesting- such areas that I have come across, although, truth be told, I do not know whether it has a chat room. The message boards are very fascinating. With posts titled "Unknown bred," and "Ted and the Politics of Extrapolation," it seems like quite a score.

Given Anne partiality to "intelligence," the responder predilection for considered messages instead of live chat, and my preference for pervert, the following urn may well be worth a look:

be

----It's scary! The spell checker is almost Freudian in its insight (that "be" at the end? The ego if I've ever seen it!). Certainly more diagnostic than "Eliza," and the reference to Keats's work near the end was superb!----