Do we have a word that means slug-like?

The reason I'm wondering is I saw horror movie today entitled "Slugs," a pretty bad movie as far as good horror movies go, and no, "good horror movie" is not an oxymoron to horror movie fans.

Anyway, there was a little interesting information about slugs, none of which I have gone to the trouble of finding out whether is true or not.

For instance, one scientist in the movie said that slugs travel on their own slime. Can't you just see the poetic possibilities for that single fact? Anyway, even more interesting from this horror scientist was the fact that if you put a slug on the edge of a razor blade, that slug will be able to crawl across the sharp edge without injury because the slug is moving across the edge on its self-constructed highway of slime. I'd say this single fact, if true, should have some practical applications. But I can't imagine a slug having enough balance to stay perched up there on that edge.

Anyway, if anyone knows the adjective for slug-like, thanks for dropping it here.

I do NOT recommend "Slugs" in any way. I have just told you everything that was really interesting about the movie. "Plumed Serpent" was not much better, although the monster bird was pretty cool flying through the sky. Much more believable than, say, Godzilla.

The good thing about writing in Animal Safari is no one other than Bill reads here. Hi, Bill!

Bill regards,
WW