Sharkû: (n)Black Speech - "old man"
Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo: Quenya - a star shines on the hour of our meeting

Well, thanks for saving me the footwork, kind sir, because I was going to look it all up and get back to you, I really was...er, I mean, the Wizard of WO'N was going to respond in due time, of course! But since you jumped the gun, here, let me say that I find "a star shines on the hour of our meeting" to be particularly nice and gracious, and I thank you for that, but. That OLD in "old man" has got to go!!! Er, let me retract that tongue thingy, and say, that, of course, all Wizards are ageless and we shall never succumb to such a lack of protocol as to be pigeon-holed into any caricature of age!
Therefore, sjm, while my Wand of merriment at your initial words remains in your favor, I'm sensing a Wanderlust of discontentment at your nefarious allusion to the mingling of age with my character, my image, my incarnation...so you just remember who you're messin' with, young man (chocking and gulping for air-e)...ah, oh, ahh, ye...uhgh, yes...that's better...remember you're merely a mortal, and must bow to the powers of my Wizardry! The full moon speaketh!...my Wand is aflame!...and, beware, for what you've heard is true!...J'pet le feux! J'pet le feux! (no need to look in the Elvish, it's French) Old, indeed!