Keiva -

I am astonished that someone whose stated occupation would indicate the completion of law school has so little grounding in the fundamental tenets of libel law. Libel, as explained by Internet Law Focus (http://www.wave.net/immigration/lawyer/libel.html), is:

"(T)he publication of a false statement, (and is not a privileged communication) which injures one's business or personal reputation. A plaintiff who sues for Libel must prove all of the above and be able to demonstrate some type of resulting damage."

Libel does *not* cover the expression of opinion in a forum such as this. It is my opinion that you are a capering halfwit whose incessant blathering is worth no more than the excretia of an encephalitic toad. That's not libel, it's just my opinion. It just so happens that I suspect more than a handful of people in this forum would agree with that opinion.

It's one thing to be libeled, have material harm come to you, and to defend yourself using the court system. It's quite another thing to use the threat of lawsuits to silence dissent, discourse, disagreement, and the expression of opinion; that's called censorship. This court of public opinion has spoken, and you haven't been listening.