I heartily recommend "HeadHunter" for a somewhat disturbing journey -- it takes place in a mental institution (modelled after either the Clarke or Queen Street in Toronto).

The Piano Man's Daughter is a lovely saga, about love and growing up and life...

Not Wanted on the Voyage is a bizarre fable (the animals talk), set on Noah's Ark.

The Wars (short novel made into a small film starring Brent Carver) is set in WW1. About how, in the mad world of war, a sane act looks insane.

That's all I've read, but they were all good, and all so different. I REALLY wish I had seen last year's Stratford production of "Elizabeth Rex" (about a meeting between Queen Elizabeth and a playwright - possibly Shakespeare, but I'm not sure about that) -- any of my friends who saw it, proclaimed it the best Stratford production they'd ever seen. The ever capable Brent Carver (again! so many years later) played the syphalitic playwright/actor, and I believe Diane D'Aquila played Elizabeth. These names will only mean something to the Canadians reading, I imagine. But what talented actors they are.

Bottom line: definitely - rest in peace. I'm sorry there won't be any more coming from him.